- Section 1. Cognitive robotics.
- Section 2. Applications of Intelligent Measurement and Diagnostic Systems
- Section 3. Innovative technologies in radiophysics, microwave and semiconductor electronics.
- Section 4. Practical application of cognitive technologies in robotics; design of robotic systems;
- Section 5. Systems of robotic complexes (RTK) of ground, air and underwater basing, group control of robots;
- Section 6. Psychoemotional and socio-humanitarian aspects in robotics;
- Section 7. Algorithms and mathematical models of high-speed image processing and analysis systems;
- Section 8. Educational robotics.
CONFERENCE SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIONS
- cognitive robotics problems;
- problems of the development and use of modern sensors to obtain reliable data about the measurement object;
- development and application of measuring instruments and systems based on intelligent sensors;
- development and application of intelligent information systems in medicine;
- Intelligent reconfigurable control systems, navigation and image processing for autonomous mobile robots;
- algorithms and mathematical models of high-speed image processing and analysis systems; development and application of radio-vision systems, industrial and computer tomography;
- problems of training specialists for modern enterprises that use robotics, high-tech systems for collecting and processing information;
- psycho-emotional and socio-humanitarian problems.
The conference will host a competition of reports among young scientists and an exhibition of scientific and technological achievements.