Within the Master’s program, each student conducts an individual research project in a specific area thus forming the basis for the Master's thesis. Students may choose a research area according to their scientific interests. Research work is conducted under the guidance of a scientific advisor. The possible research areas for Master students include the following:
- Automated information systems for processing incoming requests
- Analysis of semi-structured data
- Mobile information security systems
- Development and creation of information systems
- Mathematical modeling of processes
- Autonomous mobile robotic systems
- Intelligent vision systems
- Unmanned Transport Systems
- Digital twins in the robotic sphere
- Simulation modeling of complex technological processes.
Students have a possibility to select any one from the list above and/or suggest their own topic.