Stanislav Shidlovskiy, Professor, Doctor of Science in Engineering
Affiliation: National Research Tomsk State University
Address: 634050, Russia, Tomsk, Lenin ave., 36/3, Tomsk State University, Faculty of Innovative Technologies
- Dean of Faculty of Innovative Technologies (from 2017)
Field of interest:
- Adaptive control system
- High-Performance Computing
- Embedded systems
- Image processing and recognition;
- Machine learning;
- Autonomous vehicles;
- System simulation;
- System engineering;
- Theory of control systems.
On 2002, finished his studies in Tomsk Polytechnic University with a degree on “Automation of technological processes and productions”. From 2002 to 2004 he completed the post graduate studies at Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics in direction of “Automatization and control of technological processes and production”. On the year 2004, he successfully defended his dissertation for the degree of PhD in Engineering on the topic: "Reconfigurable structures in automatic control systems of technological processes". In the year 2007 he successfully defended his dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science in Engineering on the topic: “Development and research of reconfigurable computing environments for automatic control systems”.
Since the year 2008 he is a professor in Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk State University and Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics.
From 2009 to 2017 he was head of the laboratory of high-performance reconfigurable systems of Tomsk State University.
Winner of the youth award of the Russian Union of scientific and engineering public organizations in the field of science and technology "Hope of Russia" in 2009.
Medal of the Russian Academy of Sciences with prizes for young scientists of RAS, other institutions, organizations of Russia in computer science, computer engineering and automation for his work, "Reconfigurable computing structures in automation systems".
The main direction of scientific activity at present is the research and development of new methods and algorithms for computer vision systems, as well as their hardware implementation on computer systems with parallel-pipeline architecture. Since 2017, the practical direction of activity is the development of Autonomous Control systems for unmanned vehicles, as well as the investigation of new approaches to the construction of visual navigation systems.
Publication list (more than 300 publications in Russian are not included here):
- Shidlovskii S.V., Shashev D.V. Morphological processing of binary images using reconfigurable computing environments //Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing. 2015. Vol. 51, № 3. P. 227-233.
- Shidlovskii S.V. Logical control in automatic systems //Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International. 2006. 45(2), с. 282-286
- Shidlovskiy S.V., Sy'ryamkin V.I., Shashev D.V., Yurchenko A.V. Application of reconfigurable computing environments for image processing in X-ray tomography of materials //IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 2015. Vol. 81. P. 1-6.
- Borovik V.S., Shatravin V.V., Junusov I., Shashev D.V., Kornilov S.Y., Rempe N.G., Shidlovskiy S.V. Industrial Robot Automation in Solving Non-Vacuum Electron-Beam Welding Problems //MATEC Web of conferences. 2016. Vol. 79. P. 01034.
- Shashev D.V., Shidlovskiy S.V. High-speed image processing systems in non-destructive testing //JPCS. 2017. Vol. 881. P. 012029.
- Shikhman M.V., Shidlovskiy S.V. Algorithms and models of multirobot systems and their implementation in ROS //IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2019. 696(1),012015
- Shikhman M.V., Shidlovskiy S.V. Methods for robot localization on a map //IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2019. 516(1),012057
- Gimazov R., Shidlovskiy S. The architecture of adaptive neural network based on a fuzzy inference system for implementing intelligent control in photovoltaic systems //IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. 363(1),012016
- Shidlovskiy S. Boolean Differentiation Equations Applicable in Reconfigurable Computational Medium //MATEC Web of Conferences. 2016. 79,01014
- Grishkov, A.A., Kornilov, S.Y., Rempe, N.G., Shidlovskiy, S.V., Shklyaev, V.A. Simulation of electron beam formation and transport in a gas-filled electron-optical system with a plasma emitter //Plasma Physics Reports. 2016. 42(7), с. 713-717
- № 16-29-04388 “Construction, design, modeling and experimental research of cognitive distributed image recognition systems and real-time control of a group of transport robots based on neuro-fuzzy, structurally-reconfigurable and correlation-extreme algorithms” was funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
- № 16-07-01138 “Intelligent reconfigurable control, navigation and image processing systems for autonomous mobile robots” was funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
- № 19-29-06078 “Development and research of reconfigurable high-speed image recognition algorithms for assessing the traffic situation on the basis of specialized mobile devices with parallel-pipeline architecture” was funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
- № 14.578.21.0241 “Development of autonomous intelligent system for unmanned aerial vehicle based on reconfigurable control, navigation and information processing algorithms and creation of a hardware and software complex for protection against small-sized aircrafts” was funded by Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- Project “Development of elements of hardware and software complex for small cargo delivery by a group of multirotor drones” was funded by Tomsk State University.
- № MD-411.2014.9. Mathematical modeling of reconfigurable control and information processing systems. Grant of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young Russian scientists-doctors of science
- №4215r/6610. «Development of principles of construction, creation and research of structurally-tunable automated control systems, information processing and design». Fund for assistance to the development of small forms of enterprises in the scientific and technical sphere - "Start' 06 ".